We also neutralize the carpet so there is no sticky residue to attract dirt. This leaves you with cleaner, softer, more luxurious carpet.
1. An AmeriClean certified technician conducts a walk-thru inspection with you. We will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results.
2. If you have not already vacuumed, we will pre-vacuum for an additional charge. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
3. AmeriClean will move furniture items, such as chairs, sofas, side tables and ottomans.
4. We spray a hot pre-conditioner to loosen dirt, bacteria, oils and allergens. Difficult spots are pre-treated with the appropriate solution to improve chances of removal.
5. AmeriClean uses hot-water extraction to thoroughly clean your carpet, leaving you with a healthier, fresher carpet. Hot-water extraction is the method recommended by most carpet manufacturers.
6. Freshly cleaned carpet must be treated with a neutralizer to avoid leaving behind a sticky residue. Doing this leaves your carpet soft.
7. Our technician will again conduct a walk-thru inspection with you to consult on the cleaning results. Any remaining stains may need additional treatment.
8. We will answer any questions to make sure you are satisfied and leave you a FREE bottle of AmeriClean spot remover.
The AmeriClean Way…
|The AmeriClean Way|
|Tile & Grout Cleaning|
|Emergency Water Removal|
|Air Duct Cleaning|
|In the News!|
|Holiday Cleaning Special!|
2505 U.S. 40 Highway, Suite B
Blue Springs, MO 64015