AmeriClean takes great care in handling your furniture. All upholstered furniture is hand toweled preventing any damage to the fabric. We rinse with a neutralizer so there is no sticky residue and then put special fans in place to speed dry.
1. An AmeriClean certified technician identifies any problem stains and odor issues with the upholstery. Problem spots are pre-treated. Then we apply the appropriate upholstery cleaning solution based upon the type of fabric.
2. We use a special brush to loosen imbedded dirt and stains, and then thoroughly rinse the upholstered piece. This carefully removes the dirt along with the cleaning solution so that your furniture is clean and fresh smelling, without damaging fabric.
3. For added, extra care, we hand-towel to gently dry the upholstered piece.
4. Because the original fabric protectant has worn off with time, we can apply an optional fabric protector to preserve the color, and extend the life and ease of care.
5. Our technician inspects the fabric and furniture to make sure it meets with your approval, and consults with you on any questions.
The AmeriClean Way…
|The AmeriClean Way|
|Tile & Grout Cleaning|
|Emergency Water Removal|
|Air Duct Cleaning|
|In the News!|
|Holiday Cleaning Special!|
2505 U.S. 40 Highway, Suite B
Blue Springs, MO 64015